Home Improvement Gallery

Wood-stove-in-garage, a structure fire reported monday morning caused significant damage to the garage of a home on santa fe street in kalispell but resulted in no casualties the occupants reported the fire after. Wood stove blamed for fire in east side garage causing $10 000 in damage it happened about 6 a m at 1164 harvey st check out this story on greenbaypressgazette com:, livermore falls wood stacked too close to a stove ignited damaging a garage at 79 hunton loop on tuesday evening fire chief edward hastings iv said wednesday no one was injured the fire was. An anaconda garage caught fire in the 800 block of east third street on saturday night according to anaconda fire and ems chief rj tocher firefighters responded to the blaze at 6:45 p m when they, the wayne township fire department was called to the residence in the 5200 block of west morris street just before 5:30 a m crews arrived to find the detached garage fully engulfed they were able to.

Quincy furniture too close to a wood burning stove was the cause of a garage fire saturday night at the southwest corner of third and oak the quincy fire department was called to the garage just, friends said putnam was using a small amount of kerosene to start a fire in a wood stove but the container he was carrying was apparently leaking despite his burns putnam moved two cars and a riding.

The wood siding garage with tin roof which was not attached to the home contained lawnmower parts refrigerators a wood stove and other items a fire was burning in the wood stove at the time of, a wood stove caused a newburg garage to catch flames late tuesday on march :10 p m the cobb island volunteer fire department and surrounding departments responded to the 14400 block of.

A fire in a wood burning stove sparked a garage fire that spread to two homes in sloan on wednesday the resident of 92 halstead ave where the fire started alerted firefighters by running to the, a fire that started in a wood stove destroyed a garage wednesday night in east earl township crews were called to 1349 union grove road around 7:40 p m and arrived to find flames from the two story. A residential fire that started early friday morning was found to have started accidentally from a wood stove brian doherty butte silver bow fire marshal said monday the fire began at 99 e third